Aadhaar Card Online Application Form / Registration Form - www.uidai.gov.in : 1. Aadhaar Online Booking Registration, Card Status, Enroll For UID Number at eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in, Aadhaar Online Booking Registration Apply Easy Way To Process. Aadhaar Online Booking of Appointment for Aadhaar Enrollments has been started. Aadhaar Cards easy way to Get voter's. Aadhaar Card Enrollment is Free. Aadhaar Card is a best identification for persons. Now a days every one has to apply Aadhaar Card. The Aadhaar Card is to issue every resident of India. Aadhaar Cards are very high distribution over all 11,62,76,766 till now, remaining entire population of 120 cores and 90% of weighting to apply Aadhaar Card. In Andhra Pradesh Total Enrollment are 4,61,18,485 till now, Aadhaar Card Generated is 1,07,20,403. The Aadhaar Card apply for any resident photo id proof is mandatory, he/she Age is not mandatory for Aadhaar Card.
2. Now your are Register to Aadhaar Card through Online facility. The Aadhaar Online Booking Registration process at (UIDAI) Unique Identification Authority Of India. To Enrollment New Family Registration for fill-up the details in Online Registration like, Card Type(Pink or White), Municipality / Mandel Name, Village/Ward Num, LPG Consumer Num, Family details also.
3.After Registration of Aadhaar Online Booking to know about Card Status. Check your above Enrollment acknowledgement slip need to 14 digit enroll number, 14 digit date and Time. These 28 Digits your temporary enrollment ID. check your Aadhaar card Status to following given below.
4.Unique Identification Authority Of India Regional Office at Hyderabad. Enroll For UID Number standards to uniformly followed by registrars and enrolling agencies. The Government Support to people UID Number. Residents should be get the applications from enrollment camps.
5.The Aadhaar Application Form Can be downloaded given below link. Who are apply Aadhaar Card in Delhi location Enroll Fix Appointment through Online.
6. Aadhaar Card UID Details up dation - http://epassrenew.cgg.gov.in/uidVerification201213.do
7. Appointment for Aadhaar Enrollment Booking Online - http://appointments.uidai.gov.in/
8. Download Aadhaar Card Application Form - www.iaadhaar.com/forms/enrollment.pdf
9. Check your Aadhaar Card Status Online - https://portal.uidai.gov.in/uidwebportal/enrolmentStatusShow.do?_HDIV_STATE_=JTdFJUFEJTNDYiVGMyUxRSVBMiUxOCVBNCU4OVdwWlAlQzUlOUQlM0MlRTYlRkUlMDEyJUQ5JTE4JTJDUyUyRlAlRkQlODIlMTZkJUE1JUZDJTNDJTg4WiVCMiVCRiUxNyVDNCVGMyVDRSVGRSVBMDMwJTk5aSVCNSUzRCU5QyVFNiVBMiU
10.For more information about Aadhaar Card UIDAI Helpline, Telephone – 1800-180-1947, Fax – 080-2353 1947.