Offline Counselling Procedure 2014 - 2015 : 1. Counseling is the process of allotting seats to the candidates in the affiliated and reputed colleges under any recognized University based on the rank secured by the student and the choice fill ups. In order to complete the process of admission in a listed or nearest institution, students are usually called for the counseling. The applicants must reach on time on the scheduled Institution.
2. The admission process, selection criteria and rules differs from one course to other and one university to others. So, every candidate must be aware of the essential things and documents that he need to carry at the time of Counseling 2014. you can go through the link in this regard.
3. As you know that many students will be attending the counseling and among them there can be higher merit holders also. So, you must check your rank and try to choose the reputed and best college first. You can choose your colleges based on your locality, in aspect, you can take the help of teachers and executives available at the counseling centers. Candidates can also take their own decisions while ticking the options, its up to them to choose in an way.
4. Some colleges ask you to pay the counseling fees at the time of registration for exam and some ask to pay just before the scheduled counseling date. You must follow the process that is stated by the institution you would like to join. The most important thing is that candidate must bring this payment receipt and 10+2 mark sheets and other required documents without fail to the counseling centre.
5. Once you login to your account, read the instructions carefully and start the process of college selection based on the college’s reputation and your interesting disciplines. Now you can give preference to other colleges. In this way there is a probability that you get seat in the colleges that you chose first.
6. If you are following Offline Procedure of Counseling, do not forget to Save the option you have chosen, then log out properly from your account and finally close the browser.
7.The major difference between online and offline counseling is that, in offline counseling you need to approach the nearest counseling center or college directly where as in Online counseling process you need to use internet to tick options on official website of university at home or cafe.
Offline Counselling Procedure 2014 - 2015
4/ 5Oleh Pavani