21 March 2015

BHU Results 2015 www.bhu.ac.in | B.Sc B.Com B.A B.ed MBBS PMT Entrance Result 2015

BHU Results 2015 www.bhu.ac.in | B.Sc B.Com B.A B.ed MBBS PMT Entrance Result 2015 : 1. Latest news information about the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) from our resources we came to know that university has announced the university entrance examination results 2015, So waiting is over for the students who are looking for the results.  Results have been declared online by university itself at their official website - http://www.bhu.ac.in/ all of the appeared students can check and compare their examination marks with the help of this one top educational portal or also by visiting university’s official website. Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Varanasi has two campuses, Three Institutes & Four Advanced Centers & BHU Top College in Uttar Pradesh.
BHU Results 2015
2.  BHU Declare very soon the B.Sc / B.Com / BA & Other UG Course results on the official portal - www.bhuonline.in . Lakhs of students are appear in the BHU Entrance examination in the year 2015-2016. Tentative counseling for admission of UG courses (MBBS/BDS) will be held on July, 2015. For 15% seats of total 84 MBBS seats, 13 seats, candidates would be admitted through All India quota (for central counseling) and the remaining 85%, 71 seats will be filled up through IMS, BHU counseling.

3. BHU History  - Banaras Hindu University ranks among the first few in the country in the field of academic and research output. This university has two campuses, 3 institutes, 16 faculties, 140 departments, 4 advanced centers and 4 interdisciplinary schools. The University is making its mark at the national and international levels in a number of frontier areas of Science, Social Science, Technology, Medicine and Agriculture etc. BHU today has nearly twenty thousand students including 2500 research scholars and 650 foreign students from 34 nations, under one roof who are pursuing different academic programmes at this campus as well as the newly established Rajiv Gandhi South Campus.

4. BHU Entrance Results 2015 - http://bhuonline.in/

5. BHU exam time table 2015 - http://bhuonline.in/download.html

6. BHU exam admit card 2015 - http://bhuonline.in/notification.html

7. If you want to receive all latest updates about BHU counselling 2013 , BHU online application form 2015 , BHU Recruitment 2015 via Facebook, then join us on Facebook page. Candidates stay in touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.

Related Posts

BHU Results 2015 www.bhu.ac.in | B.Sc B.Com B.A B.ed MBBS PMT Entrance Result 2015
4/ 5
Oleh

Thank you for comment