Prasar Bharati Exam Pattern Syllabus Papers & Books 2013 Pdf Engineering Assistant : 1. Syllabus & Pattern Of Prasar Bharati Engineering Assistant Exam 2013 - Hello everyone, do you want to know the Exam Pattern of Prasar Bharati Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2013 ? All the aspirants who are planning to prepare for SSC Prasar Bharati Engineering Assistant Exam 2013 can find the detailed information about exam pattern on and syllabus that will be very helpful to the candidates on the website.
2. Prasar Bharati Engineering Assistant Exam 2013 Syllabus & Pattern :
Prasar Bharati Engineering Assistant Exam 2013 will be held by SSC on 26th May 2013 21st July 2013 will be of Paper – I (Objective Type) and Paper-II (Descriptive Type).
Important Note: Prasar Bharati, Examination - 2013 which was scheduled to be held on 26-05-2013 is postponed to 21st July 2013 -- See the Official Notice for more information - Prasar Bharati Recruitment Notification 2013
3. Paper – I(Objective Type)
The 3 tests in Paper – I(Objective Type) are
Subject No.of Questions Marks
(a)General Intelligence & Reasoning 50 50
(b)General Awareness 50 50
(c)Technical Knowledge 100 100
Total Questions: 200 Total Marks: 200 Total Duration: 2 hours
4. Paper-II (Descriptive Type) : The questions will be of Degree level in Physics/Diploma level in concerned subject.
Marks: 200 Duration: 2 hours
Any one out of the following :-
(b) Radio Engineering
(d) Electrical Engineering
(e) Electronics Engineering
(f) Information Technology
5. The interview for the post of Engineering Assistant will be of 100 marks
6. Final decision on the selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks acquired by the candidates in Paper I & II ( 200 marks each) and interview (100 marks).