CCS University Admission 2014-2015 | www.ccsuniversity.ac.in Online Application Form 2014 : 1. CCS University Admission procedure for academic year 2014-2015 is going to start soon by Chaudhary Charan Singh (CCS) University, Meerut. CCS University takes lots of candidates in all under graduate/ post graduate/ diploma courses every year. By visiting the official website of Chaudhary Charan Singh (CCS) University www.ccsuniversity.ac.in on or before last date, candidates can apply for CCS University Admission 2014-15.
2. CCS University is a popular university founded in 1965 at the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. The University offers higher education to students in western UP and is regarded as major university in the state of UP in educational field. This is a big pollution free campus that is spread over 222 acres. CCS University has large experimental and playgrounds field.
3. 252 professional colleges/ institutions, 109 colleges and one constituent college are affiliated to from CCS University, Meerut. From this we can say that this university is growing fastly in education field.
4. Application fees for General and OBC category candidates is Rs. 500 and for SC/ ST candidates it will be Rs. 350. This fees should be paid by bank Challan form.
5. CCS University How to apply – Visit their official portal www.ccsuniversity.ac.in on or before the deadline and apply online. You can check the official advertisement for further details. should submit the application after the successful application process. Don't forget to attach relevant documents photocopies along with the form on following address –
Entrance Exam-M.Ed. 2011-12
Chaudhary Charan Singh(CCS) University
Meerut – 250004
6. CCS University Meerut Admission 2014-2015 - http://www.ccsuniversity.ac.in/new/Notice-All.htm
7. Candidates if you want to receive all latest news updates about
CCS university meerut date sheet 2014,
CCS university private form 2014,
CCS university meerut results 2014,
CCS university admit card 2014 via Facebook, then join us on Facebook page and Google+. Candidates Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.