Intelligence Bureau Exam Syllabus 2013 PDF | IB ACIO Exam 2013 Syllabus & Pattern, Schedule : For the Recruitment of 750 Assistant Central Intelligence Officers (ACIO's) in Intelligence Bureau (IB) Department, Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA's) is going to conduct exam. In order to get good score IB ACIO 2013 Exam, candidates must study according to the syllabus.
1. Paper I (Objective type)
2. Paper-II (Descriptive type on English language only).
3. Look below for more details about IB ACIO Exam Syllabus 2013.
4. Scheme Of Examination of IB ACIO : The written examination for the post of ACIO II / Exe consists two papers Viz Paper I (Objective type) and Paper-II (Descriptive type )
5. IB ACIO Paper I Syllabus: (Objective type)
1. Mathematical Ability
4. General Awareness/General Knowledge
6. IB ACIO Paper II Syllabus: (Descriptive type on English language only)
1. Analytical Capability
2. Knowledge of English Writing Skill
7. Time Duration of IB ACIO Exam : 01 hour and 40 minutes.
Selection : Selection of a candidate will be done based on his/her performance in written test (Paper-I & II) and Interview. Further rounds of interview will be Character and Antecedent verification and medical examination.
Pay scale : Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (PB-2) (Plus admissible Central Government allowances).
8. Classification of ACIO Post : Group ‘C’, Non-gazetted/Non-Ministerial
9. Books suggested for IB ACIO exam :
- Bharti Pariksha (Hindi) by Lal & Jain
- ACIO Practice work book by Kiran Prakashan
- Bharti Pariksha (Hindi) by Pratiyogita Sahitya
- IB ACIO Guide by R. Gupta
10. If you want to receive all latest news updates about IB ACIO Exam admit card 2013 syllabus, IB ACIO Exam Pattern, Intelligence Bureau ACIO Exam Syllabus via Facebook, then join us on Facebook page. Candidates stay in touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.