PM Scholarship 2014 Application Form www.mod.nic.in Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) 2014-2015 : 1. From the Academic year 2006-07, Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme has been set up in India. A total number of 4000 scholarships will be allotted Every Year. To persuade higher technical and professional education for the dependent wards of Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Coast Guard and their widows and dependent wards / widows of Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Coast Guard who had passed away in exploit due to causes accountable, to military service / Coast Guard Service, irrespective of the rank. Look below for more information about PM Scholarship 2014
Govt Scholarships 2014
Govt Scholarships 2014
2. Which Students are eligible for the PM Scholarship :
(a) Students admitted in 2014 are only eligible for PMSS 2014-15. Candidates must have secured 60% and above in Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) i.e 10+2 / Diploma / Graduation.
(b) Dependent wards of ex-servicemen / Ex-Coast Guard and their widows (below officer rank only)
(c) Dependent Wards / widows of Ex-servicemen & Ex-Coast Guard who died in harness due to causes attributable to military service / coast guard service, irrespective of the rank.
3. How to Apply For Scholarship : One candidate to submit only one application form for one course, if any candidate submit two application for more than one course, both the applications will be rejected. Forms are to be downloaded from the website www.mod.nic.in . Application forwarded on any other format will not be considered.
4. Courses eligible for PMSS : Professional Degree Courses like BE, B Tech, BDS, MBBS, B Ed, BBA, BCA, B Pharma, etc. duly recognized by the respective Government Regulatory Bodies, such as All India Council for Technical Education, Medical Council of India, UGC. (Master Degree Courses are not eligible for PMSS except MBA, MCA).
5. PM Scholarship for Integrated Courses : PMSS facilities are restricted for Professional Degree Course only. That means it is valid for B Ed but not for BA+B Ed, also for LLB not for BA+LLB. This PMSS will be offered in case of integrated ME / M Tech / M Pharma initial four years.
6. Selection Procedure : Shortlisting of Applications will be done based on percentage of marks secured in minimum entry qualification (MEQ) and Ex-servicemen / Ex-Coast Guard category.
7. Priority for Granting the PM Scholarship : Allotment of scholarships will be according to the order of preference given below :-
- Category 1 - Wards/ widows of Defence / Coast Guard personnel killed in action.
- Category 2 - Wards of Ex-servicemen / Ex-Coast Guard disabled in action and boarded out of service with disability attributable to Military / Coast Guard service.
- Category 3 - Wards / widows of Defence / Coast Guard personnel who died while in service for causes attributable to Military / Coast Guard service.
- Category 4 - Wards / widows of ESM / Ex-Coast Guard personnel disabled in service with disability attributable to Military / Coast Guard service.
- Category 5 - Wards of ex-servicemen / Ex-Coast Guard in receipt of gallantry awards.
- Category 6 - Wards of ex-servicemen / Ex-Coast Guard (PBOR).
8. Amount of Scholarship :
I. Boys can avail scholarship of Rs. 2000/- per month
II. Girls can avail scholarship of Rs. 2250/- per month
9. download PM Scholarship Application form 2014 - http://www.desw.gov.in/scholarship
10. download PM Scholarship Information Brochure 2014 - http://www.desw.gov.in/sites/upload_files/desw/files/Information-Brochure_0.pdf
11. Candidates if you want to receive all latest news updates about prime minister scholarship for ex servicemen 2013, PM Scholarship 2013 last date list then join us on Facebook page. Candidates Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.
PM Scholarship 2014 Application Form www.mod.nic.in
4/ 5Oleh Pavani