APTET Syllabus 2013 PDF Paper 1 2 Download | APTET Exam Question Paper : 1. On Sunday, 01st September, 2013, Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to Conduct Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET). AP TET is divided in to two papers, Paper-I and Paper-II of the fourth APTET. This test is for 150 marks and the structure and content of APTET is given below.
A. APTET - September 2013 consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four options out of which there will be only one correct answer. No negative marking is present.
B. APTET-September 2013 consists of two papers.
(i) Paper I is conducted for teachers of classes I to V.
(ii) Paper II is conducted for teachers of classes VI to VIII.
C. Teachers of (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) must appear for papers (Paper I and Paper II).
3. Paper-I for Classes I to V : No of MCQs - 150
4. Structure and Content (All Compulsory) :
|SI. No||Subject||No. of
|01.||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|03.||Language II (English)||30||30|
1.Child Development and Pedagogy syllabus under Paper- I is based on the syllabus of D.Ed curriculum concentrating on Educational Psychology of Teaching and Learning in Classes I to V and above.
Exam Preparation Tips
Exam Preparation Tips
2. These languages are offered under Language I in Andhra Pradesh such as Oriya, Telugu, Urdu, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, and Tamil. Candidate has to choose one of these 9 languages under Language I under APTET.
3. Language II of APTET is English for all candidates devoid of of medium of the school they wish to work.
4. Mathematics & Environmental Studies syllabus are decided based on topics of Classes I to V of state syllabus (old). The difficulty standard of questions would be up to X class level. In Mathematics 24 MCQs of content and 6 MCQs on pedagogy will be given. In the same way, in Environmental Studies 24 MCQs of content and 6 MCQs on pedagogy will be asked.
5. Language I & II syllabus will be based on language proficiency, elements of language, comprehension abilities (standard up to Class X level) and communication.
5. Download PDF File for APTET Syllabus 2013 - aptet.cgg.gov.in/Documents/InformationBulletinSep2013.pdf
APTET Syllabus 2013 PDF Paper 1 2 Download | APTET Exam Question Paper
4/ 5Oleh Pavani