Central Sector Scholarship 2015 cbseacademic.in Apply Online : 1. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Delhi invites Online applications from the candidates who have successfully completed Class XII Examination 2015. Keeping in view of the candidates who have talent and caliber but unable to continue their studies, CBSE Started a Scholarship program.
2. CBSE releases 82000 fresh scholarships per annum. All the candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online on or before September, 2015. Look below for more info about CBSE Scholarship 2015 is mention below
3. Eligibility for Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships :
- The candidates must have secured a minimum 80% of marks in Class XII of 10+2 pattern or equivalent.
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Students must have passed the Senior School Certificate Examination 2013 & 14 held by CBSE.
4. Scope - Based on senior secondary examinations results, these scholarships will be awarded. For taking admission in graduation / post graduation courses in colleges and universities and for professional courses, such as Medical, Engineering etc, Fresh scholarships (41000 for boys and 41000 for girls) .
5. Amount of Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships : The scholarship of Rs.1000/- per month will be given to the candidates at Graduation level for first three years of College and University courses. Rs.2000/- per month will be offered for Post graduation level. Candidates of professional courses will get Rs.2000/- per month in the 4th & 5th year. The scholarship will be paid for 10 months in an academic year.
6. How to Apply : Visit the official portal of CBSE i.e, www.cbse.nic.in. Take a printout of online form, joining report and income affidavit format . Now verify your joining report from Institution's head from where degree course is completed. Now send this application along with the documents to the following address - Central Board of Secondary Education, Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092.
Exam Preparation Tips
Exam Preparation Tips
7. Important Date :
- September, 2015 is the last date for submission of Online applications.
- September, 2015 is the last date for the submission of Hard copy.
8. Central Sector Scholarship notification 2015 - http://cbse.nic.in/Scholarship/Webpages/Home%20Page%20Scholarship.html or http://cbseacademic.in/
9. Central Sector Scholarship apply online 2015 - http://cbse.nic.in/welcome.htm
10. Candidates if you want to received all latest updates about Central Sector Scholarship selection list 2015 renewal via Facebook, then join us on Facebook page. Candidates Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme 2015 cbseacademic.in Apply Online
4/ 5Oleh Pavani