Railway Exam Question Paper, Books Preparation Material Online Hindi Download PDF : 1. Indian railways is going to recruit freshers to fill various vacancies in Railways field. All the candidates who are interested can apply for various posts and positions by taking the exam. Aspirants who wish to succeed in this Railways recruitment examination must know the syllabus of Railways Exam and Question papers pattern.
3. Railway Exam Question Paper & Study Material Online - Details
4. Railways Examination Syllabus - Written exam question papers consists of questions from following topics Arithmetic Aptitude, General Intelligence, General Awareness and Reasoning ability. Aptitude and technical Test of Railways have this kind o questions in its aptitude test. Technical test however contains a few technical questions from the relative discipline The paper consists of 150 questions and the exam will be held for 2 hours. 1/3rd mark will be deducted as negative for each wrong answer.
5. Visit the below links for subject- wise preparation tips -
1. Which among the following is abundant inert gas in the atmosphere?
2. The following metal is extracted from sea water ?
3. Match List-I with List-II and give the correct answer from the code given below:
1. Blood grouping
4. Double helix
---- (a) (b) (c) (d)
(A) 3 1 2 4
(B) 3 4 2 1
(C) 3 4 1 2
(D) 3 2 4 1
Word - Meaning
(B) Female sheep
(D) None of these
(B) Baby box
(C) Baby bison
(D) Baby cow
(B) High respect
7. If 16 = 11, 25 = 12, 36 = 15, then 49 = ?
8. Pick out the odd in the following:
(A) Ashok - Assam
(B) Poonam - Punjab
(C) Gyanendra - Gujarat
(D) Anjana - Rajasthan
6. Railways Examination Books Preparation Material Online -
Here we are mentioning various books with publication names which you must go through for Railways examination preparations -
1. Ramesh Rly Psychological Tests & Interviews – by Sanjay Kumar
2. English Grammar by Wren and Martin
3. Ramesh Rly Tech. Exam Pre. Solved Papers – by RPH Editorial Board
4. Upkars Railway Recruitment Board Examination – by Dr. LalJain
5. Quicker Reasoning Test by Upkar Publication
6. Ramesh Rly Group D Exam Guide – by RPH Editorial Board
7. R.S.Agarwal [Arithmetic]