CA IPCC Registration Form for May Nov 2015: ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has published the notification of CA IPCC registration Form 2015 for the final exam. The final exam is being held in the month of May, 2015. Aspirants and interested candidates who have a desire to be a part of the ICAI can apply online by filling the form on or before the last date. CA IPCC is eagerly inviting the application from all the students who have dream to be a part of the CA Program.
For the candidates to be a part of the most prestigious CA program they need to be qualified in the CPT (ie)- Common Proficiency Test. We here in this site have disclosed all the details required for the above mentioned exam. We also made sure the reader get all most all the information which they are looking for. We bring forth the details lik age criteria need, academic qualification, application fees, Process of selection and the very important date which make the candidates dream come true.
Please find the below grid with the following details
The Institute of Charted Accountant of India
Name of the exam
Mode of Selection
Documents Verification/Written Examination
24th February 2015
Please find the below grid with IPC examination.
3rd , 6th , 8th & 10th May
2.00 PM to 5.00 PM
12th , 14th &16th May 2015
Please find below grid for the Final Examination
2nd ,5th, 7th & 9th May 2015
2.00 PM to 5.00 PM
11th, 13th, 15th & 17th May 2015
All the aspirants who are eligible and interest need to complete their 12th standard from a reputed Board/Institute
Candidates must and should clear the CPT Exam conducted by ICAI
Examination fees payable for the various are as under:
INTERMEDIATE (IPC) EXAMINATION
For Both the Groups / Unit – 9
For one of the Groups / Unit 1 to 8
For Both the Groups
For one of the Groups
INSURANCE & RISK MANAGEMENT (IRM) EXAMINATION
Interested candidates can pay the fees through Demand Draft of Scheduled Bank in favour of The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, payable at New Delhi only.
Candidates need to pay an amount of Rs 500/- as late fee or penalty in case if the on line submission is done after 24th February 2015 and upto 3rd March, 2015.
Candidates are selected basically through two steps:
- Document verification
- Written exam
Simple Step to apply:
- All the candidates who are interested and eligible to apply online by visiting the Official portal www. icaiexam.icai.org or http://icaiexam.icai.org/announcements_final_2015.php/
- Candidates are required to get the application Form from Deputy Secretary (Examinations), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ‘ICAI Bhawan’, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110 002 or Regional and Branch Offices of the Institute on payment of Application Fee
- Applicants need to fill the application very careful by reading all the instructions.
- Any manipulations which cost the candidates life and he/she is responsible for the same.
- Closing date to apply: 3rd February 2015 to 24th February 2015
CA IPCC Registration Form for May Nov 2015 icaiexam.icai.org Exam Dates Notification
4/ 5Oleh nari venkat