Indian Oil Educational Scholarship 2014 - 2015 www.iocl.com Scheme Status List Online Application Form : 1. In 2014, Indian Oil is going to offer 2600 Scholarships for Students of 10+/ ITI, Engineering, MBBS & MBA Courses based on their merit. On the whole, 600 scholarships are granted to candidates pursuing professional courses ( Engineering-300, MBBS-200 & MBA-100 ) and 2000 Scholarships are granted for 10+/ ITI students. From 05th July, 2013 to 30th Sept, 2013, all the eligible & Interested candidates can apply online.
Look below more information about Indian Oil Educational Scholarship Scheme 2013
||Duration for which Scholarship will be awarded and minimum duration of course||No. of Scholarships
||Minimum Eligibility marks in Qualifying Exam||Scholarship amount per month
|1||10+/ITI||2 years||2000||10th||65%||60%||50%||Rs. 1000|
|2||Engineering||4 years||300||12th||65%||60%||50%||Rs. 3000|
|3||MBBS||4 years||200||12th||65%||60%||50%||Rs. 3000|
|4||MBA||2 years||100||Graduation||65%||60%||50%||Rs. 3000|
4. Age Limit : Candidate between 15 years to 30 years as on 01.07.2014. Students born between 01.07.1984 and 01.07.1999 are eligible to apply. Age relaxation in the upper age limit for various categories is as follows : for OBC candidates, it is 3 years, SC/ST candidates it is 5 years and 10 years for Disabled persons (PwDs).
Govt Scholarship 2014
Govt Scholarship 2014
5. Education Qualification : Candidates undergoing full time/regular courses in these streams & studying in Colleges / Schools/ Institutions / Universities recognized by MCI / AICTE / State Education Boards / SSC State Govt. / ICSE / ISC / CBSE / Central Govt. / Association of Indian universities, are eligible to apply as given below :
1. 10+ / ITI : (For 10+) – Bonafide students in 11th standard / Ist Year of Intermediate course or equivalent course in 2014-15 are eligible to apply.
(For ITI) - 1st year ITI 2014-15 students are eligible to apply.
PM Scholarship 2014
PM Scholarship 2014
2. Engineering & MBBS : Candidates pursuing first year of Engineering/MBBS degree courses in 2014-15.
3. MBA : Students pursuing first year of 2 years post graduate course in Business Administration/Management in 2014-15 are eligible to apply.
Income : Gross Joint income of the candidate's family for the financial year 2013-14 must be less than Rs. 1,00,000/- per annum. Sometimes during tie situations, students with family income is upto Rs. 60,000/- will be given more preference. Income certificate issued by civil authorities of the State/UTs/Central Government.
6. Procedure to Apply : All the eligible candidates must apply online by visiting the official site http://ioclscholar.sifyitest.com or at http://www.iocl.com/Aboutus/Scholarships.aspx. Online applications will be available on the site from 12.07.2014 to 30.09.2014. Applicants must take a print out of the online application form for future reference/correspondence till the Scholarships are awarded.
7. Documents Submission : For scrutiny/verification purpose, all the applicants must submit the documents along with a print out of online application form duly signed by the candidate . All the above documents must be sealed in a cover must reach the following address on or before 15.10.2014.
Sify Technologies Limited
(IOCL ESS I-TEST DIVISION)
Plot No B 7, Sector-132,
Noida-201301 (Uttar Pradesh)
(Landmark : Next to Naukri.com office)
8. Indian Oil Educational Scholarship 2014 Official Notification - http://www.iocl.com/Aboutus/Scholarships.aspx
9. Indian Oil Educational Scholarship Apply Online 2014 - http://ioclscholar.sifyitest.com/IOCLES13/index.php
10 Candidates if you want to receive all latest news updates about Indian Oil Educational Scholarship Scheme 2014, Indian Oil Scholarship, IOCL Scholarship online Application form 2014, Scholarship join us on Facebook page. Candidates Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.
Indian Oil Educational Scholarship 2014 - 2015 www.iocl.com Scheme Status List Online Application Form
4/ 5Oleh Pavani