Railway Exam Eligibility Criteria | RRB RRC Recruitment Board 2013 : 1. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) for the recruitment of various posts conduct railway recruitment exam every year. Every year huge number of candidates apply for this railway vacancies offered by the Railway Recruitment Board.
2. Look below for more information about Railway Exam Eligibility followed by RRB for Technical and Non Technical examination:
Candidate should hold Bachelor Degree and should possess proficiency in English/Hindi
10+2 with Physics and Maths/ITI/ Pass in 1st year B.Sc.(Physics)
3. Non Technical Eligibility-
Age Limitation- Candidate should be above 18 years and below 33 years. Age relaxation will be as per govt standards.
4. Qualification- Candidates must possess degree from recognized board/Institute/University. Candidate should possess excellent typing skills in English/Hindi on Computer/Typewriter.
5. Technical Eligibility-
Age Limitation- Candidate should be above 18 years and below 30 years. 5 years relaxation age for SC/ST candidates and 3 years relaxation age for OBC candidates.
6. Qualification- Candidates must Pass in 1st year B.Sc (Physics), 10+2 with Physics and maths and ITI in Computer Networking/Data Networking/ Electrician. Candidates with other education can also apply for railway exams.
7. Candidates join us on Facebook for latest news and updates about railway recruitment exam eligibility criteria 2013. Guys subscribe us for free email alerts and bookmark our page for future reference.
Railway Exam Eligibility Criteria | RRB RRC Recruitment Board 2013
4/ 5Oleh nari venkat