Hyderabad University Telugu Entrance Exams and Courses Department of Telugu University, Hyderabad (HCU) is MA, M. Phil and Ph.D. in Telugu language and literature. The University has a separate entrance examination for admission to these courses. Department of Telugu focus on research and teaching. This division focuses on literary classics and Sanskrit, along with an interdisciplinary approach. Teachers have a reputation of the department, including faculty, NS Raju, S. Sarat Jyotsna Rani, B. Ramabrahamam, G. Aruna Kumari, RV Rama Krishna Sastry, Pillalamarri Ramulu, Darla Venkateswara Rao, D. Vijayalakshmi, etc.. the following.
1) program in Massachusetts Telugu is the second year or four semester courses are Course 12 and 15 courses are offered as an option in this program. The program offers a broad range of expertise, such as classical literature, modern and traditional folk linguistics Telugu grammar, literary criticism and aesthetics, the application of computers to Telugu language and mass media. Entrance examination for MA consists of 100 objective type questions will be asked a question mark in the areas of classical and modern literature, quotations, grammar, alankaras, general knowledge, genre, author, chandas culture saddle,. The movement of history, literature and literary history of the Telugu language, etc. The events of today. There is no negative marking for wrong answer.
2) M. Phil in Telugu: Duration of this course is two semesters or one year. The program includes course work and thesis. Admission is based on written tests and interviews, the M. Phil examination paper will consist of objective type questions for 75 marks out of the area of linguistics and literature, classical and modern history. Telugu and grammar, literature, chandas, literary criticism, alankaras, drama, beauty, literature, author, common knowledge, literature and indigenous knowledge in Sanskrit, etc., not a minus sign for answeres about who has the ability to test written will be called for interview / oral test. This is the 25 mark.
3) Ph.D. program in Telugu: This is a fully-fledged research project is concerned with the study of classical and modern Telugu literary history, literary movements, and the study of languages and comparative literature and culture. Applicants must submit a thesis under the supervision of your PhD research expertise related to admission of the part of the doctoral towo. The entrance test will consist of objective type questions and will have no negative to these questions. This section is a section for 25 B - are dealing with issues related to specific areas of research to include the question mark is 75 out of the following areas:.
1) literature, literary classics, modern literature, literary criticism, grammar, language and folk: 20 mark.
Preparation 2) a detailed summary of the research design, research that has been: 15 mark.
3) the appreciation of literature or in linguistic analysis: 15 mark.
4) The oral test / interview 25 marks.
The form of entrance examinations will be available to the university library. General admission at the University of Hyderabad is usually from March to April every year. The recruitment process will be completed in May and a new level for the academic year runs from June of each year. More details can be obtained from the center of the university. http://www.uohyd.ac.in/ or http://uohyd.ernet.in/iwc_static/layout/login.html?lang=en-US&184.108.40.206.1_015148&svcs=abs,mail,c11n.
Telugu Entrance Exams and Courses Hyderabad University
4/ 5Oleh Venkata Challa