IUET Admission Announcement 2015 | integraluniversity.ac.in IUET Entrance Test 2015 :
1.Admission Notice IUET-2015 Applications are invited for the following courses
2.Test Courses (Selection through Written Entrance Test)
B.Tech.(Computer Science & Engg.)
B.Tech.(Electronics & Comm. Engg.)
B.Tech.(Electrical & Electronics Engg.)
B.Tech.(Electronics & Instrumentation)
3.B.Tech: lateral entry.(Except Biotechnology)
M.Tech. Full Time/ Part Time
M.Tech (Electronics Circuit & Systems)
M.Tech.(Instrumentation & Control)
M.Tech.(Production & Industrial Engg.)
M.Tech.(Computer Science & Engg.)
4.Faculty of Pharmacy
5.Faculty of Architecture & Fine Arts
6.Faculty of Management & Research
7.Faculty of Medical Sciences
Diploma in Civil Engg.
Diploma in Electrical Engg.
Diploma in Mechanical Engg.
Diploma in Mechanical Engg. (Automobile)
9.Non test Course (selection on merit basis)
10.Faculty of Engineering
11.Faculty of Computer Applications
12.Faculty of Management & Research
13.Faculty of Medical Sciences
14.Faculty of Education
15.Faculty of Applied Sciences
16.Entrance Test Dates
Last date for submission of application - 10th April 2015
Last date for submission of application for NRI candidates - 30th June 2015
Date for entrance examination - 9th May 2015
Date for display of Counselling Notice - 18th May 2015
- Candidates are advised to read instructions very carefully. The Integral University, Lucknow reserves the right to change the rules and regulations without any prior notice.
- All the provisions given in this Prospectus shall be binding on and acceptable to the students and their parents / guardians. Any change made from time to time in the rules, regulations and fee of the University shall mutatis mutandis apply to the admitted candidates.
- The application form, complete in all respects, should reach the Coordinator, Admission Committee IUET-2015. Integral University, Lucknow. The Integral University, Lucknow will not be responsible for any delay either on the part of the postal department or for any other reason whatsoever.
- Besides 50% reservation for muslim minorities, 20% of the total seats in each course are reserved for girl candidates and 3% seats are reserved for Physically Handicapped candidates. Candidates seeking advantage of reserved categories, weightage etc. are required to enclose relevant supporting certificates with the application form. These certificates in original will have to be produced at the time of admission along with one attested copy of each one of them.
- Candidates who are due to appear in the qualifying examination or have appeared, but their results are awaited, are also eligible to appear. Candidates in respect of whom the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared by the last date of admission in Integral University due to any reason whatsoever (incomplete or withheld result or supplementary examination ect.), shall not be eligible for admission under any circumstances. However, the eligibility for admission shall remain forfeited if the candidate is unable to produce the original marks sheet of the qualifying examination within a week’s time after declaration of the result of their respective Boards / Universities.
For more details, visit: http://www.integraluniversity.ac.in/AdmissionProcedure.aspx
Dasauli, P.O. Bas-ha Kursi Road,
Lucknow – 226026
Phone : 2890730, 2890812 (O)
Fax : (0522)2890809
IUET Admission Announcement 2015 | integraluniversity.ac.in IUET Entrance Test 2015
4/ 5Oleh Venkata Challa
Thank you for comment