Syndicate Bank Education Loan Online Application Form, Interest Rate, Abroad (Syndviya Education Loan) : 1.Syndicate Bank Education Loan will be providing education study loan for India, Abroad for college student. so All the interest Candidates to follow the Interest rate, Criteria, EMI Calculator, Subsidy Procedure to below will providing below.
2.Syndicate Bank Education Loan official Website @ www.syndicatebank.in
3."SyndVidya" A SyndicateBank's Education Loan Scheme
4.Syndicate Bank Education Loan Eligibility Criteria
(a) Any student who is a major representing himself or a minor student represented by parent or guardian of Indian nationality.
(b) Must have secured admission on the basis of merit to professional/ technical/other courses through entrance test/selection process.
(c) Must have secured admission to foreign university/institution (for studies abroad).
5.Syndicate Bank Education Loan Courses Eligible
a) Studies in India.
(1) School education including plus 2 stage.
(2) Graduation: B.A., B.Com, B.Sc., etc.
(3) Post graduation: Masters & Ph.d.
(4) Professional courses: Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Veterinary, Law, Dental Management, Computer etc. in respect of Management studies, apart from university affiliation course should also be approved by All India Council for Technical Education. For Computer education, the recognised training institute should have accreditation of DOE, Govt of India to conduct the course under Department of Electronics.
(5) Computer certificate courses of reputed institutes accredited to Department of Electronics or Institutes affiliated to Universities.
(6) Courses like ICWA, CA, CFA etc.
(7) Courses conducted by IIM, IIT, IISc, XLRI, NIFT etc.
(8) Courses offered in India by reputed foreign universities.
(9) Evening courses of approved institutes.
(10) Other courses leading to diploma / degree etc. conducted by colleges / universities approved by UGC / Govt AICTE / AIBMS / ICMR etc.
(11) Courses offered by National Institutes and other reputed private institutions acceptable to the Bank.
b) Studies abroad.
(1) Graduation : For job oriented professional/technical courses offered by reputed universities.
(2) Post Graduation: MCA, MBA, MS. Etc.
(3) Courses conducted by CIMA-London, CPA in USA etc.
(4) Foreign Diploma courses are not eligible.
6.Syndicate Bank Education Loan Student Eligibility
(1) Should be an Indian National.
(2) Secured admission on the basis of merit to professional/technical courses through Entrance Test/Selection process.
(3) Secured admission to foreigh university / institutions.
(4) The student who is a major representing himself or a minor student represented by parent or guardian.
7.Syndicate Bank Education Loan Quantum of Loan
(1) Need based finance to meet expenses such as fee payable to college / school / hostel, examination fee, cost of books, travel / passage fare for studies abroad etc.
(2) Capitation fee / donation / external coaching fee are not eligible for finance.
(3) Maximum of Rs.7.50 lac for studies in India and Rs.15 lac for studies abroad.
8.Syndicate Bank Education Loan Margin
(1) For loans upto Rs.4 lac - No Margin required.
(2) For loans above Rs.4 lac - 5% for study in India and 15% for study abroad.
9.Syndicate Bank Education Loan Security
(1) For loans upto Rs.4 lac - NIL.
(2) For loans above Rs.4 lac and upto Rs.7.50 lac - Collateral in the form of satisfactory third party guarantee acceptable to the Bank.
(3) For loans above Rs.7.50 lac - Collateral security equal to 100% of the loan amount with suitable margin and a third party guarantee acceptable to the Bank.
9.Syndicate Bank Education Loan Interest w.e.f. 01.10.2004
For loans upto Rs.7.50 lakhs - 10.00 %.
For loans above Rs.7.50 lakhs - 9.50 %.
10.Syndicate Bank Education Loan Repayment
In 5 to 7 years commencing one year after completion of the course or 6 months after securing the job whichever is earlier.
For More Details Please Visit: www.syndicatebank.in/scripts/SyndVidya.aspx
Syndicate Bank Education Loan Online Application Form, Interest Rate, Abroad (Syndviya Education Loan)
4/ 5Oleh Venkata Challa