Home Guard Recruitment 2013 in AP Application Form www.hyderabadpolice.gov.in : 1. Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad Police has invite online application from for filling up 384 vacancies of Home Guard posts Vacancy. Eligible candidates can apply through online before 15th May 2013. More details are www.hyderabadpolice.gov.in career 2013 given below.
2. Candidates Hyderabad Police Home Guard recruitment 2013 Post name, Age Details, Age relaxations, Educational Qualification, Salary, Selection process, How To Apply online for AP Police jobs Home Guard 2013, Application Form Fee, Important dates like exam dates, online application date visit the given below link.
3. AP Police Home Guard Vacancy 2013 Notification - http://www.hyderabadpolice.gov.in/Main/PressRelease.htm
4. AP Police Home Guard Application form 2013 - www.hyderabadpolice.gov.in/Main/Application%20for%20Home%20Guard%20Enrolement..pdf or www.appolice.gov.in
5. Important dates of AP Police Home Guard Jobs :
- Opening date for application form is - 29 April 2013.
- Closing date or last date for receiving form is -15th May 2013.
6. Eligibility Conditions:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India and must be a local to the Hyderabad City Police Unit Area.
- Age - Must have completed 18 years of age as on date of notification.
- Those who are above 50 years of age as on date of notification are not eligible.
7. Education qualification:
- For the post Cat-A, candidate must have passed SSC or any other equivalent examination as approved by the Board of Secondary Education of Govt. A.P.
- For the post Cat-B, candidate must have passed 7th or equivalent examination as on the date of notification.
- The candidates who possess higher qualification than the prescribed on will also be considered.
8. Technical Qualification :
- Skilled and technical persons will be recruited as Home Guards under Cat-B.
- Should possess the valid LMV license issued by the Govt. of A.P. for Drivers.
- Should possess the valid ITI certificate in concerned specialization issued by the Govt. of A.P
9. Physical standards :
- Height: Cat-A (Men): Candidate should have 165 cms. height.
- In case of STs, the height should be 160 cms.
- Cat – B (Men): Candidates should have 165 cms height. Male candidates can be apply for Cat-A or Cat-B or for both.
- Cat – A (Women): Candidates should have 150 cms height. In case of STs, the height should be 145 cms.
10. Application form : Candidates must apply in the Application Form and Hall Ticket (in duplicate) prescribed by the ADGP Home Guards, A.P., Hyd, which can be download from the websites www.appolice.gov.in and www.hyderabadpolice.gov.in available in the recruitment folder. They are requested to go through the notification published by News Papers. Candidates should note that the application forms are not issued from any police office.
11. Last date for receipt of applications : Eligible candidates should submit duly filled-in application forms and relevant columns of Hall Tickets along with the copies of the necessary certificates on any working day between 29.04.2013 to 15.05.2013 (excluding public holidays) in between 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. at Goshamahal Stadium, Hyderabad. The candidates should appear and submit the application in person and should not send their application either by post or through their nominee. For those eligible candidates, hall tickets will be issued to appear for the qualifying test in 800 mts (for men only) on the same day. However, the dates of 800 mts will be intimated in the Hall ticket issued to them. Candidates who have applied for enrollment of Home Guards prior to this notification will not be considered and they should submit the application afresh, duly down loading the same from the web site www.appolice.gov.in and www.hyderabadpolice.gov.in.
12. Those who intend to apply for more than one category of posts need to submit only one application form.
13. A prescribed fee of Rs.25/- (Rupees twenty five only) in cash should be remitted at the time of submission of each application form. Demand Drafts, cheques, Indian Postal Orders etc., will not be accepted. SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
14. Applications submitted after 2.00 p.m. on 15.05.2013 will not be accepted. Incomplete applications or applications without prescribed enclosures also will not be entertained. The candidates who submits his/her application between 29.04.2013 to 15.05.2013 will receive his/her Hall Ticket i.e., Identity Card (Candidate Copy) on the same day evening or on the following day.
15. Candidates to ensure their eligibility for the examination : The candidates applying for the enrollment should ensure that they fulfill all eligible conditions for admission to the qualifying test in 800 mtrs and to the Physical Efficiency Test. Their admission at all the stages of the tests will be purely provisional and subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
16. selection procedure : The eligible candidates should undergo the Physical Efficiency Test as under:
A. Qualifying Test for Category A and B:
Category “A” Category “B”
Men (800 Mtrs) Men (800 Mtrs)
170 Seconds 200 Seconds
B. Physical efficiency Tests for the purpose of Merit List for Category A only. Total Marks = 150 @ 50 Marks for each event.
- Running 100 Mtrs Running 100 Mtrs:
- 11 Sec & below – 50 marks a) 16 sec & below – 50 marks
- 11.1 sec -13.9 sec – 40 marks b) 16.1 sec – 17 sec – 40 marks
- 14 sec – 15 sec – 30 marks c) 17.1 sec – 19 sec – 30 marks
- 15.1 & above – 0 marks d) 19.1 & above – 0 marks
- Long Jump Long Jump
- 5.01 mtrs & above – 50 marks a) 3.5 mtrs & above – 50 marks
- 4.80 to 5.00 mtrs – 40 marks b) 3.0 to 3.49 mtrs – 40 marks
- 3.65 to 4.79 mtrs – 30 marks c) 2.0 to 2.99 mtrs – 30 marks
- 3.64 mtrs & below – 0 marks d) 1.99 mtrs & below – 0 marks
- Shotput: Weight 7.26 kgs Shotput: Weight 4 kgs
- 9.61 mtrs & above – 50 marks a) 5.61 mtrs & above – 50 marks
- 9.60 to 8.00 mtrs – 40 marks b) 5.01 to 5.60 mtrs – 40 marks
- 7.99 to 6.00 mtrs – 30 marks c) 4.50 to 5.00 mtrs – 30 marks
- 5.99 mtrs & below – 0 marks d) 4.49 mtrs & below – 0 marks
17. Candidates if you want to received all latest updates about AP Police Home Guard admit card, answer key, results 2013 and Syllabus, previous year question papers via Facebook, then join us on Facebook page. Candidates Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.
Home Guard Recruitment 2013 in AP Application Form www.hyderabadpolice.gov.in
4/ 5Oleh Venkata Challa