IBPS Common Interview Questions and Answers 2013 CIQ PO Clerk SO : 1. IBPS Clerk 2013 Common Interviews are going to start from 16th March 2013. Some frequently asked questions in interviews were posted in this post. Read all of them here. IBPS common Interview Questions which will help you to crack interview session easily. Candidates must read this section and get information about IBPS CIQ PO, Clerk and SO interview session. IBPS is the number one successful organization. In recent months IBPS give the ray of hope for those candidates who are looking bank job. Public sector banks will be called nearly 1 lakh candidates for interview from who have qualified in IBPS common exam.
2. IBPS Bank PO Interview Questions and Answers - Many banks have already announced recruitment of Probationary Officers and interviews for Bank PO are being conducted by them. For aspirants, preparing for upcoming IBPS Common Exam & for those who have already qualified IBPS PO Exam and are preparing for upcoming bank exams interview, we will advise to intensify their preparation for interviews, as interview is having lot of weight in these bank exams, as far as final selection is concerned.
- In our series of efforts for Bank PO Interviews, we are now telling you about what kind of questions can be asked in interviews so that you can prepare your structured answers for all possible questions. To clarify the things we have divided questions in different segments for better understanding.
- Questions of Personal Nature - Such types of questions can include questions about yourself, about your home town, about your family background, about your schooling, about your culture, about your hobbies, about your extra activities, why you want to enter in to banking sector etc, likely questions can be tell me about your self, give a brief introduction about you, introduce yourself etc.
- Questions on Your Qualifications - These types of questions are almost certain to be asked and such type of questions can include about your specialization such as engineering, computers, literature (as the case may be), about your major subjects, important concepts related to your major subjects, about your university, how your qualifications can contribute in your job, why banking after having done MBA/MCA/Phd/M.phil/LLB/etc.
- Questions on your experience - If you have worked somewhere than questions will be asked on that and likely questions can be about your earlier job profile, organization, concepts you have learned there, how your experience is going to help you in this job etc.
- Questions related to Banking Awareness - There will be questions on general and banking awareness and normally questions are asked about common concepts & burning topics. Likely questions can be on RBI, Monetary policy, CRR, SLR, Bank Rate, Repo Rate, Inflation, liquidity control measures, banks nationalization & other important banking terms and current topics.
- Other Miscellaneous Questions - Friends, we have tried to cover most of the likely areas but at the same time you should be prepare for any other unexpected questions because you never know that what is going in the mind of the interviewer. Hence you should be ready to face any unlikely question also. However based on the experience we can safely assume that most of the questions are likely to be from your bio data which we have classified above. In case you are having any question in mind and want to know how to answer that you can post the same in the comments section given below.
9. IBPS Common Interview Questions
- Que-1. Introduce Yourself?
- Que-2. Have you applied for any other banks?
- Que-3.Why you want to enter in Banking Sector?
- Que-4. Who is Governor of RBI?
- Que-5.What was the name of first bank established in India?
- Que-6. Do you support privatization of banks and why?
- Que-7. What is the difference in Current account and Savings accounts?
- Que-8.What is Mutual Fund?
- Que-9. What are differences in Private Bank and Public Bank?
- Que-10.What is Bank Rate?
- Que-11. Do you have any question for us?
10. IBPS PO Clerk SO Interview Questions and Answers 2013 PDF -
More information About IBPS :
IBPS Common Interview Questions and Answers 2013 CIQ PO Clerk SO
4/ 5Oleh Venkata Challa