Aadhaar Card Free Download online - eeaadhaar.uidai.gov.in : 1. Aadhar Card Form, Aadhar Card Application Form Download PDF, Aadhaar Card Form, Aadhaar Card Application Form .PDF, Download Aadhaar Enrollment Form.
2. To get enrolled for Aadhaar Number, you have to visit the enrollment center with Aadhaar Enrollment Application Form. You can download this enrollment form which is in .PDF Format from the UIDAI Portal. Aadhaar Enrollment is free and voluntary. Correction within 96 hours of enrollment is also free. No charges are applicable for Form and Aadhaar Enrollment In case of Correction provide your EID, Name and only that field which needs Correction. Application Form is available in PDF Format, you have to install PDF Reader Software to see the form
3. After a long wait of time, UIDAI has finally been able to launch its e-Aadhaar portal through which people who have enrolled for Aadhaar and have been waiting for their Aadhaar letter can easily download their Aadhaar letter online and use it anywhere by just taking a printout of the same. To download the Aadhaar letter, it is necessary to have both your enrollment number and date time of your enrollment The complete procedure for downloading your Aadhaar letter or Aadhar card online is pointed below.
4. Make sure that you have your enrollment number and the date time of enrollment with you in order to proceed for downloading the e-Aadhaar letter. These details can be found on the acknowledgement slip which you got from the enrollment center after enrolling for Aadhaar.
5. Fill in your details like enrolment number, date time of enrolment, your name, your Pincode and the captcha code in the respective fields and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
6. Then you will be asked to verify your mobile number by displaying the last 4 digits of your registered mobile number. If it is correct then press ‘Yes’ button and then you will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on the same mobile number as a part of verification process. If the displayed mobile number is wrong then press ‘No’ and enter your correct mobile number and press ‘Submit’ button. You will then receive OTP on your mobile number.
7. The OTP will be needed to proceed further and you have to enter the OTP in the next field to get access to the electronic version of your Aadhaar letter or Aadhar card.
8. After that you will be provided with a link to download your e-Aadhaar letter (in PDF format) and to open it you will need to enter your ‘Pincode’ as the password.
9. Instructions to fill Aadhaar Enrollment Application Form - http://uidai.gov.in/images/FrontPageUpdates/uid_download/enrolmentform.pdf
10. Download Aadhaar Enrollment Application Form
Aadhaar Card Form Punjab Enrollment Application Form Punjab Download - http://uidai.gov.in/images/enrolmentform_punjab.pdf
Aadhaar Card Form Hindi Enrollment Application Form Hindi Download - https://www.obcindia.co.in/obcnew/upload/otherPage/Download_Enrolment%20Form%20%28English%20&%20Hindi%29_01-Feb-2013_AADHAAR_ENROLMENT_FORM_KYR_%28Hindi_English%29.pdf
Aadhaar Card Form Jharkhand Enrollment Application Form Download - http://www.jharkhand.gov.in/marpdf/Aadhar-enrolmentform.pdf
Aadhaar Card Form Gujarat Enrollment Application Form Gujarathi Download - http://www.uid.gujarat.gov.in/PDF/Aadhaar%20Enrolment%20Form_Release%20Version%201.0%5B1%5D.pdf
Aadhaar Card Form Delhi Enrollment Application Form Delhi Download - http://www.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/4a767b804e6466eca38dff3e25b30a7e/enrolmentform.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&lmod=-1803541861&CACHEID=4a767b804e6466eca38dff3e25b30a7e
Aadhaar Card Form Tamilnadu Enrollment Application Form Tamil Download - http://www.chennaipost.gov.in/pdf/DoP_AadhaarForm.pdf
Aadhaar Card Form Rajasthan Enrollment Application Form Rajasthan Download - http://aadhaar.rajasthan.gov.in/UserFiles/StateRegistrar.pdf
Aadhaar Card Form Karnataka Enrollment Application Form Kannada Download - http://www.dharwad.nic.in/AdharFormKan.pdf
Aadhaar Card Form Andhra Pradesh Enrollment Application Telugu Download - http://www.scribd.com/doc/61022288/Aadhar-Form-Telugu
Aadhaar Letter Download - eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/eDetails.aspx
For more Information Visit the given links -
Aadhaar Card Free Download online - eeaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
4/ 5Oleh Venkata Challa
Thank you for comment