TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2014 Tamil PDF | www.tnpsc.gov.in Revised Syllabus 2014 : 1. TNPSC Group 4 Exam online notification was announced by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC ).Online registration process was started on July, 2014. It is found that some Lakhs of candidates are applying for TNPSC Group 4 by filling the Online application form . To get selected in TNPSC Group 4, Candidates must appear for Written Examination . Knowing syllabus is must for written Exam, hence all the candidates who have filled the form and searching for complete syllabus of TNPSC group 4 Exam can find it below. Visit their official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for more information about TNPSC.
2. GROUP-IV Examination (S.S.L.C. Standard) Syllabus: The TNPSC Group 4 usually covers the following section :
A. General Studies Topics for Objective type :-
UNIT-I : GENERAL SCIENCE :
UNIT-II : CURRENT EVENTS :
. Political Science
UNIT- III : GEOGRAPHY :
Earth and Universe-Solar system-Monsoon, rainfall, weather & climate Water resources etc.
UNIT- IV : HISTORY AND CULTURE OF INDIA AND TAMIL NADU :
UNIT-V : INDIAN POLITY :
UNIT-VI : INDIAN ECONOMY :
UNIT-VI : INDIAN NATIONAL MOVEMENT :
National renaissance-Emergence of national leaders-Gandhi, Nehru, Tagore Different modes of agitations-Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Bharathiar & others
UNIT-VII : APTITUDE & MENTAL ABILITY TESTS :
B. SYLLABUS – GENERAL ENGLISH : -
SSLC Standard (Objective Type) Grammar PART A :-
- Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the given options
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition
- Select the correct Tense
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle)
- Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct sentence
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct Plural forms
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentense)
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Form a new word by blending the words.
- Form compound words (Eg: Noun+Verb, Gerund+Noun)
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B
- Choose the correct ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the given options
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Voice
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, Object….) Blanks with correct ‘Homophones’
3. TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2014 - http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/syllabus.html
4. TNPSC Group 4 new or Revised Syllabus 2014 - http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/new_syllabus.html
4. Candidates if you want to receive all latest news updates about TNPSC Group 4 online application form 2014, TNPSC, Group 4 via Facebook, then join us on Facebook page. Candidates Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.
TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2014 Tamil PDF | www.tnpsc.gov.in Revised Syllabus 2014
4/ 5Oleh Pavani
Thank you for comment