UPSC Assistant Commandant Syllabus 2014 CPF (AC) Exam : 1. Oct, 2014 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to Conduct Assistant Commandant in CPF Exam. In order to succeed in this exam all the aspirants who had applied for the vacancies should prepare according the syllabus of the UPSC CPF AC. So, all the eligible candidates are willing to apply for UPSC CPF Assistant Commandant Exam must apply on or before Aug, 2014.
2. Look below for UPSC Assistant Commandant Syllabus 2014.
3. Written Examination Papers of CPF AC Syllabus :
Paper I : General Ability and Intelligence - 250 Marks
1. General Mental Ability : In order to test the candidate's ability, logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical ability, and data interpretation.
2. General Science : Inorder to test candidate's scientific temper,Comprehension and appreciation of scientific phenomena of day to day Observation, general awareness along with new areas of importance likes Biotechnology, Environmental Science and Information Technology.
3. Current Events of National and International Importance : To test knowledge on current events of international and national importance in the wide areas of culture, arts, literature, music, Sports, governance and developmental issues, industry, societal, business, Globalization and interplay among nations.
4. Indian Polity and Economy : The section aim's applicants’ knowledge of the Country’s political System and the Constitution of India, social systems and public administration, economic development in India, regional and international security issues and human rights including its indicators.
5. History of India : This section consists of social, economic and political aspects. Along with them, it also comprises the areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement.
6. Indian and World Geography : The paper includes physical, social and economic aspects of Geography related to India and the World.
4. Paper II : General Studies, Essay and Comprehension - 200 Marks
Part-A : Essay questions must be answered in long narrative form either In English or Telugu covering 80 Marks. This section includes different topics such as modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle, geography, polity and economy, Knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability.
Part-B : Comprehension, precis writing, other communications / language skills – to be attempted in English only (Marks 120) – The topics are Comprehension Passages, precis writing, developing counter arguments, simple grammar and Other aspects of language testing.
5. Final selection : Selection of candidate will be done based on the candidate's performance in written examination and Interview.
6. If you want to receive all latest news updates about UPSC Assistant Commandant admit card 2014, UPSC CPF (AC) Exam Syllabus via Facebook, then join us on Facebook page. Candidates stay in touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.
UPSC Assistant Commandant Syllabus 2014 CPF (AC) Exam
4/ 5Oleh Pavani