Kerala TET 2013 Online Application | www.ktet.in K-TET 2013 Notification Exam Date : 1. Department of School Education, Government of Kerala has invited online applications for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET 2013). Kerala TET 2013 Exam is going to be conducted on Saturday, 28th September, 2013. All the candidates who are eligible and interested can apply online before 24th August, 2013. Look below for more details about Kerala TET 2013 Exam.
1. Category I - Teachers for Lower Primary Classes
2. Category II - Teachers for Upper Primary Classes
3. Category III - Teachers for High School Classes
4. Category IV - Language Teachers, Specialist Teachers and Physical Education Teachers.
3. Eligibility Criteria for Kerala TET 2013 :
Education Qualification :Candidates who have done Intermediate/ Senior Secondary with Diploma in Elementary Education/ B.EI.Ed/ B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com D.Ed.,/ B.Ed., or equivalent qualifications. For post wise educational qualification details, refer the notification.
4. Application Fee :
1. Rs. 500/- for General/OBC Candidates.
2. Rs. 250/- for SC/ST Candidates.
Exam Preparation Tips
5. Note - Application Fee in cash in the Account No. 67186142559 Kerala TET, in favor of the Director, SCERT, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram at the select branches of State Bank of Travancore.
6. Time Table for Kerala TET 2013 -
|K-TET I||28.09.2013.||Examination for Lower Primary school teachers||10 am -12.30 am||2 ½ hrs|
|K-TET II||28.09.2013.||Examination for Upper Primary school teachers||2.00 pm - 4.30 pm||2 ½ hrs|
|K-TET III||28.09.2013.||Examination for Language
teachers up to UP level, Specialist teachers and
Physical Education teachers
|2.00 pm - 4.30 pm||2 ½ hrs|
|K-TET IV||05.10.2013.||Examination for High School teachers||10 am - 12.30 am||2 ½ hrs|
7. How to Apply : Eligible candidates can apply online through the website of Pareeksha Bhavan www.keralapareekshabhavan.in . before 24-08-2013.
8. Steps for Apply Online -
- Visit the official website www.keralapareekshabhavan.in or http://www.ktet.in/
- Now select the ‘K-TET 2013
- Click on K-TET Challan Form and fill necessary details and then submit. This generates three copies of the chalan.
- Take the print out of the generated chalan and credit the amount in the selected branch of SBT.
- Revisit the website and select the K-TET Online Application Form link. Now enter your Application ID and Application Number provided in the chalan to start Application process.
- Fill all the mandatory details carefully, check for errors before submission.
- Upload previously scanned photograph at place provided and finally click on ‘Submit’ button.
9. Important Dates :
24.08.2013 is the last Date for Submission of Online Applications
Admit Card can be downloaded from 09.09.2013 to 27.09.2013.
10. Kerala TET 2013 official notification - http://www.keralapareekshabhavan.in/images/stories/download/ktet_13_noti.pdf
11. Kerala TET 2013 Apply Online from here - http://www.ktet.in/candidate_login.php
12. Candidates if you want to received all latest updates about Kerala TET admit card / hall ticket 2013, Kerala TET answer key 2013, Kerala TET results 2013 via Facebook, then join us on Facebook page. Candidates Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.
Kerala TET 2013 Online Application | www.ktet.in K-TET 2013 Notification Exam Date
4/ 5Oleh Pavani
Thank you for comment