UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2013 Interview | CMS DAF Form 2013 : UPSC to fill up 1492 vacancies, Combined Medical Services Examination 2013 was held by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in June, 2013. UPSC has also released its results recently and based on these results candidates will be shortlisted. Now all the candidates who are shortlisted in CMS written Examination will be called for Interview/personality Test. Final decision will be done based on his/her performance in interview.
UPSC Recruitment 2013
UPSC Recruitment 2013
2. All the aspirants who have shortlisted in CMS written Examination must fill CMS DAF Form 2013, then they have to produce the original certificates in support of their claims relating to age, educational qualifications , community, physical disability etc. during the Personality Test.
3. On the official website of UPSC i.e www.upsc.gov.in, all the qualified candidates need to fill Detailed Application form (DAF) in order to appear for Personality Test/Interview.
4. After the submission of the Detailed Application Form (DAF) duly filled in ONLINE, the applicants must take out a print out of the finally submitted Detailed Application Form (DAF) separately and send the printed copy of the Detailed Application Form (DAF) duly signed by the applicant along with all relevant documents to the following address :
Secretary (CMS), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road,New Delhi-110069
5. Important dates :
DAF Form can be filled between 12th September, 2013 to 27th September, 2013.
27th September, 2013 is the last date for receipt of DAF form.
Interview will be held on 07th October, 2013
6. UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam fill the CMS DAF form 2013 here - http://upscdaf.nic.in/DAF/daf_cms_2013/login.php
7. UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam view the complete details of DAF form 2013 - http://upscdaf.nic.in/
8. Candidates join us on Facebook for latest news and updates about CMS Exam Interview, combined medical services exam UPSC. Guys bookmark our page for future reference and subscribe us for free email alerts.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2013 Interview | CMS DAF Form 2013
4/ 5Oleh Venkata Challa