Sainik School Entrance Exam 2014 Date, Application Form Download : 1. Sainik School Entrance Exam 2014 is going to be held by All India Sainik School which is affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi to prepare boys for class-X and XII for CBSE Board and also for UPSC exam for NDA. All the candidates who are eligible and interested can download the application from the official website.
2. Based on the performance of the candidate in Entrance exam, selection of a candidate will be done. For admission in to classes VI and IX will be done based on their performance in the Entrance exam and an Interview.
3. Eligibility Details
Age Limit - Candidate should possess the below given age limit
10-11 yrs for Class VI
13-14 yrs for Class IX
4. Pattern of Exam - Class VI Entrance Exam comprises of Language, Intelligence and Mathematics. Class IX exam contains questions from Social Science, Science, Mathematics and English.
5. Process of selection
Class VI and IX - Based on the performance in written test/Interview.
Class XI - Based on marks secured in Class X Board examination.
Medical Test is conducted for all the students.
6. Sainik Academic session will begin in March or April 2014.
7. Application Form - Application Forms are available at respective school where you wish to take admission.
8. Go through the official website for more details - http://www.sainikschoolsociety.org/
9. Sainik School Admission Form
- Lucknow Admission Form
- Trivandrum Admission Form
- Rewa Admission Form
- Nalanda Admission Form
- Tilaiya Admission Form
- Satara Admission Form
- Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus / Model Paper
- Chittorgarh Admission Form
- Lucknow Entrance Exam Date Syllabus Fee Structures
- Goalpara Admission Form
- Ambikapur Admission Form
- Rewari Admission Form
- Bijapur Entrance Exam Form
- Sujanpur Tihra Admission Form
- Ghorakhal Admission Form
- Satara Entrance Exam Notification
- Ghorakhal Entrance Exam Syllabus, Model Question Papers, Fee Details
- Sainik School Kapurthala Admission Form
Sainik School Entrance Exam 2014 Date, Application Form Download
4/ 5Oleh Venkata Challa