CSAT 2015 Notification, Online Application Form, Exam Date : A Good news to all the candidates who want to see themselves in the public sector. Union Public Service Commission is eagerly inviting application for CSAT 2015. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by visiting their official website on or before the last date. Union Public Service Commission is conducting CSAT every year to recruit for Indian civil services and fill in the vacancies regards to various posts. We all might have heard CSAT- It’s the examination conducted by Civil services and in short it is called as CSAT.
All the important information which is related to CSAT 2015 Exam like, age criteria, eligibility, how to apply and the dates on which the exams are conducted have been listed below.
Please find the below Grid with all the information in regards to the CSAT-2015
Name of the organization
Union Public Service Commission
Civil Services Aptitude Test 2015
Any Degree from a reputed university
Process of Selection
Preliminary test, Mains and Interview
Date of the exam
23rd Aug 2015
Last Date for application submission
12th June 2015
- All the interested and eligible candidates should have complete degree from a recognized university. Applicants who are have written their final year exams are also eligible to the above mentioned post.
- Eligible candidates must have age between 21 to 30 years.
- Age relaxation is provided for the candidates who are eligible as per the government norms.
- Interested and eligible candidates need pay an amount of Rs. 100/- towards the application fees in any SBI branch by Cash or by using online facility of State Bank of India.
- Female candidate and the candidates who fall under the category of SC/ST//PH have fee exemption.
Process of Selection:
- The process of selection is purely based on the merit performance in the Preliminary Exam
- Once the applicant clears the preliminary Exam then it will be followed by Mains Exam and at last through Personal interview.
Steps to Apply:
- Applicants who are interested and eligible can go and visit official website website,www.upsconline.nic.in or http://upsc.gov.in/.
- Applicants need to click on the link of the official website, once it is clicked the link would take us into an interface where we can go through.
- Click on the link “Online application for various Examinations for UPSC”
- Now select the name of the examination and fill the online application with all the genuine required information.
- After filling the application with all the information, the candidate needs to upload their pass port size photograph with signature in a proper manner and submit the form online.
- Do take the hard copy of the application for any further usage.
NOTE: For any kind of manipulation the candidate is only responsibility for the consequences
Date of notification and Examination:
Please find the below grid with the dates which would decide our fate.
Notification issue date
16 May 2015
Last date of application
12 June 2015
23 August 2015
CSAT 2015 Online Application Form, Exam Date Notification
4/ 5Oleh Venkata Challa
Thank you for comment