Interview Tips For Freshers Pdf Video With Answers 2013 PPT Free Download : Interview Tips for Freshers 2013 : 1.An interview is a final and in fact crucial step to get selected for any job. If a candidate is eligible for interview, it means that he has the subject knowledge and right aptitude Knowledge required for the job. This kind of one-one communication in the form of interview acts as a decision factor to choose the candidate for a particular job. It even tells them that whether he is the right person for the job or not.
2. Different kinds of interview sessions
1) Questions asked on your academics background and on the basis of your CV.
2) Interview that checks your leadership and management skills practically.
3) a kind of group interview, where a candidate is hassled by asking number of question by a team of individuals during the same time.
3. Preparation tips for interview round
1) Examine your resume from top to bottom.
2) Do some home work such as preparing of list of commonly asked questions in the interview, based on your academics, past education, hobbies and some other general questions that are asked by the interview panel.
3) Research about the organization for which you are going to appear for the interview, read its reviews on internet, go through the official website and once completely and have a look on the products and services presented by the company.
4) Practice your interview round, that can be a personal one or technical HR, it is better to give interview in front of an interview expert or teacher or mirror few times prior to the actual interview.
4. Things to be remembered
- Be punctual - Be on time or it is better if you arrive half an hour earlier.
- Have a positive body language
- Maintain good eye contact
- Put on neat and clean clothes, preferably ironed clothes
- Be confident and give answers with same certainty and always be true and faithful to interview panel.
- Never hide your weaknesses in front of interview panel, be ready to accept your week areas
- Good communication skills are vital for success in any interview, so build up your communication skills also.
- Sometimes during the interview, they may ask the candidate to write / draw something, so be ready with your stationery items as well.
Hope all these tips would definitely help you to achieve success in the interview.
Wish you good luck and all the best for your interviews
Related Links :
Interview Tips For Freshers Pdf Video With Answers 2013 PPT Free Download
4/ 5Oleh Pavani