English Preparation Tips for CAT SSC Bank Other Competitive Exams : 1. English Preparation Tips - In present times, all the educational institutes and corporate organisations are conducting competitive exams for the applicants to eliminate the rush. Some of the major sections in this competitive exam have English subject as core subject where English Grammar questions, comprehensive, Essay type and other English Language questions will be asked.
2. With the help of this competitive exam, the organizations weigh various abilities of a candidate like subject knowledge, conceptual knowledge, reasoning abilities, English Grammar, English sentence making skills, memory power etc. These competitive exams act as an entrance exam in any job recruitment in any company or in educational institute admissions. These exams are designed to approach all the above mentioned aspects in candidates.
3. The main intention behind these competitive exams is to bring out candidate's abilities and also to eliminate unsuitable candidates to get filled in the vacant seats. Hence candidates must be ready to face the competition to get job or clear entrance in a reputed university.
4. The competitive exams consists of general English questions such as on the topics of:
- Re-arranging jumbled up sentences, etc.
- Sentence completion
- Test of spellings
- Filling in the blanks
- Spotting the Errors
- Comprehension of a passage
- Use of prepositions, idioms/phrases
5. In order to get good score, candidates must prepare the above mentioned topics in English By checking previous year papers, sample papers and mock test papers available in the market, candidates can enhance their english speaking skills, Reading English grammar books will also increase your percentage.
6. You can find 10th or 12th standard questions in this exam. So, buy 10th or 12th standard books and start practicing for these exams. In this way, candidate can succeed in this exam.
English Preparation Tips for CAT SSC Bank Other Competitive Exams
4/ 5Oleh Pavani